Sunday, August 9, 2009

World's Largest Fishing Bobber


I actually think this one is kind of a cheat but oh well I'll let it slide, I guess. It is actually a water tower that the town no longer uses. The fishing bobber is in Pequot Lakes, Minnesota at 4638 Country Road 11. They call it Paul Bunyan's fishing bobber. I couldn't find any statistics on it but it's pretty big I'd say and I haven't heard of another one to compare it to. I must admit it really wasn't that exciting to see. The amusing part was that there was a little park beside it with 'Paul Bunyan's chair' and I wanted my picture on it so I set my timer and had to run at it and try to jump up. As I was doing it I hurt my arm trying to pull myself up fast enough to beat the timer and then hurt my leg when I jumped down. Not until I was finished with the picture did I realize that people were looking at me strange as they drove by. I can't be the first person to have done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment