Monday, August 10, 2009

World's Largest Turtle


This has got to be one of the coolest things I've seen. It is the world's largest turtle made entirely of wheel rims. It is located in Dunseith North Dakota on ND hwy 3 just north of the intersection with ND 5. His name is W'eel and he is made out of over 2000 wheel rims. His head alone weighs 1 ton. I didn't know this until I got home but apparently you can make the head bob up and down. I wish I knew that before because that would have been fun to do. This was the last world's largest I got to see on my trip to Minneapolis and I think it was the best one to end with. I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. I think Rajasthan is the best place to visit in India. By visiting this place you can also enjoy camel safari, Rajasthan Tour Packages, etc.

    ReplyDelete